Social Justice + Volunteering
In partnership with The Joseph Stern Center for Social Responsibility and many organizations throughout NYC, the JCC 20s + 30s are currently focusing on the following issue areas:
- Reproductive Health, Body Image + Women's Issues
- Climate Change + Environmental Justice
- Community Health
We host panels, workshops, and other interactive events designed to help you become engaged in these areas and empower you to create change throughout the year.
Join our growing network of young professional volunteers! Every month, the JCC’s 20s + 30s come together to participate in volunteer opportunities on the Upper West Side and across Manhattan. Volunteering may include:
- Delivering food to homebound seniors
- Serving meals at shelters
- Working with the JCC’s Center for Special Needs
- Tutoring school-age children in NYC’s public schools
How do I become involved?
Here's the good news: You're already in! All of our social justice and volunteering opportunities are drop-in friendly. Come to everything or come once a year; everything counts and your presence will surely make a difference. We hope to see you at one of our programs soon!