A partnership of Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan and Breastlink New York, this innovative program is designed to share the latest in health and wellness programs, while also bringing complementary care to those living with breast cancer. Based on scientific findings about the importance of a plant-based diet and regular exercise for healing, our robust program includes a range of classes, lectures, and events. Topics include nutrition, massage, yoga, and aerobics, all of which have been shown to help with the side effects of cancer and boost healing.
To be placed on our email list, please click here and make sure to check off Cancer Care in the list of options.
As a leader in breast care, Breastlink New York's goal is to provide complete and total care to all of their patients—from initial screening to the successful completion of treatment. Breastlink breast health experts thoroughly assess each breast cancer patient’s diagnosis to ensure a custom, individualized treatment plan is presented.
Cancer Care Exercise Classes
- Sundays, 3-4:15 pm: Yoga 4 Cancer
- Tuesdays, 4-5:15 pm: Nia Moving to Heal for Women Living with Cancer
- Wednesdays, 12:45-1:45 pm: Moving for Life
- Wednesdays, 6:15-7:30 pm: Yoga for Cancer Care
- Thursdays, 10-11 am: Ai Chi Renewal Program for Women Living with Cancer
- Thursdays, 3-4:30 pm: Yoga for Men Who Are Cancer Survivors
- Thursdays, 6:45-8 pm: Healing Yoga for Women Living with Cancer
- Saturdays, 11 am-noon: Moving for Life: Gentle Cardio Workout
JCC Shirley Kohn Spa Day for Women Living with Breast or Ovarian Cancer
A day offering women in treatment for breast or ovarian cancer a chance to be inspired and experience renewal. This year's spa day will be on Sun, Jun 28. For more information on Spa Day, please click here. To register, please click here.