JCC POOL MEMBERSHIP
The Aquatics Center at the Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan is one of the "best kept secrets of the Upper West Side,” allowing you to swim and train while overlooking a spectacular Manhattan skyline. Join as a JCC Pool Member and enjoy our gorgeous pools.
Pool Membership Benefits:
- 25-meter heated lap lane pool and adjustable-depth training pool with UV filtration and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Gymnasium with 2 basketball courts for pick-up games and league sports
- Free weekly drop-in water exercise classes including Aqua Zumba and Aqua Yoga
- Amenity-loaded locker rooms and family changing room, with towel service and steam rooms
- Private locker rentals, laundry and massage (available at additional cost)
- Access to Drop-in Group Exercise classes with purchase of JCC Class Pass (discounted member-rate)
- Up to 50% discount on fees for JCC programs and events Access to members-only programs
- Discounts at many neighborhood businesses
- Priority registration for popular programs
- Discounted member rate on massage services, personal training, and private swim lessons
- Complimentary guest passes for pool, gymnasium, and/or fitness center
- Access to the rooftop playground and Makom meditation space, The Belda K. and Marcel Lindenbaum Library and Beit Midrash, The Amy & Larry Robbins Parent Resource Center, and The Rachel and Joseph Nash Older Adult Center
Visit the Membership Office in our lobby or give us a call at 646.505.4414 to discuss becoming a JCC Pool Member.