Save the dates for winter/spring registration: November 10 for members and November 13 for public.
Register online, by phone at 646.505.5708 or in person at the box office in the JCC Lobby.
PRIOR TO REGISTRATION DAY
- Test your login: Go to the website and make sure you can log in.
- Verify your family: Make sure that after logging in, and you are on the detail page for a program, that you see all of your family members listed as potential participants.
- Add a program to your shopping cart that has a member price and a public price. Once it is in the shopping cart, confirm that the price you see is the member price.
ON THE DAY YOU REGISTER
- It is recommended that you log in to the website prior to the beginning of registration.
- Acceptable browsers for registration are Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not recommended and may result in errors depending upon the version you are using.
- Do NOT have multiple browser windows or tabs open during registration. Use a single window to sign up and pay for all of your classes.
- After you have added a class to your shopping cart, if you intend to purchase more programs or classes, click Programs + Classes.
- If you are waiting on your first class’s detail page at the moment that registration goes live, you can hit "refresh" (or press F5) to refresh the page and the product will become available. If you are already logged in, you and your family members will appear as potential participants when the program becomes available.
If you have difficulties registering online, you can always call our Registration Desk at 646.505.5708 or drop by the JCC and register in person.